I know that the 3 of us have been packing and preparing today... all gassed up and ready to go. My Wing has 96,194 miles on it so if we hit 3,806 for the trip I'll turn 100,000 while on the road! Bob
Sent via da-phone
Sent via da-phone
Our 2011 April ride had us shaking off a long snowy, cold New England winter. We were on the road with a goal of (1) Fun, (2) 3,600 miles and (3) 21 states in ten days. We had to cut short one day and we missed a few things because of the foretasted snow in New England. So 2012 has us heading back down south in the spring to catch the few things we missed in 2011! We'll try to post some info along the way...
I hope we do its cool to be part of the 100k club
ReplyDeleteI saw you ride by this morning (Friday) all bedecked out in your Maryanne vest while I was waiting at the stoplight at North Pleasant and Pine St. Happy Trials, Vince
ReplyDelete